We have found an exciting resource for those who want to go green and save money, cutting electricity bills and eliminating environmental harm at the same time.
After years of research renewable energy enthusiast Michael Harvey has created an easy to use and highly informative step by step DIY guide called Earth4Energy.
According to Michael this guide explains how to produce energy and lower or even get rid of electricity bills completely, without any carbon emissions or fossil fuel use! Homeowners can save thousands by building and installing solar panels instead of paying retail prices, which can take around 30 years to recover and can be as high as $20,000.
This must have guide also comes with an informative series of videos, a solar sizing calculator, a extensive guide to building a wind power generator, an email coaching program, and a CD for a limited time.
Michael Harvey has been assisting people in their efforts to cut energy bills in a green way for many years, and this step by step guide is the end result of these efforts.
Do these problems sound familiar?
- Electricity bills that keep going up no matter how much you cut back.
- Estimates for energy systems are extremely high.
- The cost recovery time for commercial products is too long.
- Energy costs are becoming more difficult to cover.
- You go around turning off lights and appliances in order to save on energy.
- You worry about the environmental harm that your fossil fuel use is doing.
- You want to use renewable energy and go green but you can not afford the costs.
- Your energy bills are creating a financial hardship.
If you have high energy bills or want a cleaner and more environmentally friendly energy production method then you are not alone!
Millions of people around the world take advantage of renewable energy resources, and many utilize DIY systems because of the cost savings involved.
A peek at what you will find inside the Earth4Energy DIY guide includes:
- Step by step instructions on how to build your own solar panels at a fraction of the cost that commercial products have.
- A series of videos in an easy to follow format.
- Instructions on how to join homemade solar panels together.
- Step by step instructions on how to build a wind power generator.
- How to scale the system to increase energy output.
- Ways to store the energy produced for later use.
- Additional DIY energy secrets.
Make sure that you check out Michael’s Earth4Energy DIY guide, and then comment on what you find.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments on this guide.